1. Click on the “Register” link in the upper right corner of the site. You will be asked for your date of birth. Only persons fourteen years of age or older can register themselves.
2. Fill in the required information. Providing your most frequently checked e-mail address will help you become informed in a timely fashion.
3. The check box that says "Please send me E-Alerts from this site." should be checked. This must be checked, in order to receive district-wide news and information.
4. Once your registration has been processed, you will be prompted to sign in. Also, an e-mail message will be sent to the address that you provided, confirming your registration.
5. Sign in.
6. Read the welcome message and then click on the “continue on to main site” link.
7. Go to the “My Account” link, in the upper right corner, and then click on the button labeled “Edit Account Settings”. Next, click on the link for "Subscriptions". Then, click on "Manage Subscriptions". Check the box for Bedminster Township Public School, on the Homepages and Calendars area. Then, click on "Other Areas of Interest". Using the check boxes, please select the following sections:
Friday Folders/Bedminster School News. The Friday Folder notification alerts are generated from this section.
Any other selections that you wish (We recommend the "PTO" channel and "PTO Home" section, among others.) Once you know who your children’s teachers are, you can add their sections to your subscription list. This will help with specific communications from those teachers.
8. Click on “I'm Done” to save your changes.
Our goal is to have at least one adult from each family become a registered user on the site. We plan to communicate important information to our registered users, and transition away from much of our paper and phone based communications.