How to Register on This Website
Registered guests on the Bedminster School Web site can receive e-mail notifications from the school. These notifications can include the weekly Friday folder announcements, notifcations from your child's classroom teachers, PTO and weather related school closings. Please take a few moments to register today.
1. Click on the “Register” link in the upper right corner of the site. You will be asked for your date of birth. Only persons fourteen years of age or older can register themselves.
2. Fill in the required information. Providing your most frequently checked e-mail address will help you become informed in a timely fashion.
3. The check box that says "Please send me E-Alerts from this site." should be checked. This must be checked, in order to receive district-wide news and information.
4. Once your registration has been processed, you will be prompted to sign in. Also, an e-mail message will be sent to the address that you provided, confirming your registration.
5. Sign in.
6. Read the welcome message and then click on the “continue on to main site” link.
7. Go to the “My Account” link, in the upper right corner, and then click on the button labeled “Edit Account Settings”. Next, click on the link for "Subscriptions". Then, click on "Manage Subscriptions". Check the box for Bedminster Township Public School, on the Homepages and Calendars area. Then, click on "Other Areas of Interest". Using the check boxes, please select the following sections:
· Friday Folders/Bedminster School News. The Friday Folder notification alerts are generated from this section.
· Any other selections that you wish (We recommend the "PTO" channel and "PTO Home" section, among others.) Once you know who your children’s teachers are, you can add their sections to your subscription list. This will help with specific communications from those teachers.
8. Click on “I'm Done” to save your changes.
Our goal is to have at least one adult from each family become a registered user on the site. We plan to communicate important information to our registered users, and transition away from much of our paper and phone based communications.
Friday Folder E-mail Alerts
If you are registered on our web site and did not see an e-mail alert last Friday, one of the following may be the cause:
- You must make sure that you are subscribed to the Friday Folders/Bedminster School News section of the district Web site. To check, sign in and click on the "Access My Info" link in the upper right corner of the page. Scroll down through the page and click on "Edit Account Settings." Next, click on the link for "Subscriptions". Then, click on "Add Area" and then click on "Other Areas" Locate the check box next to "Friday Folders/Bedminster School News". Click on it if it is not checked already. (While editing your subscriptions, be sure to subscribe to the Bedminster School Home Page and PTO News section.) Then, scroll to the bottom of the page and save your settings.
- Some people have found the alert in their SPAM or Junk Mail filter folders. Look there and add the e-alert address to the allowed/safe senders list (or whatever the procedure is within your filtering system).
If you have questions regarding registration, please email Mr. Kevin Pickett, Technology Manager.