ADA Compliance Checklist for Web Pages
- Remove any dead web links
- Make sure all hyperlinks are underlined with alternate color - Hyperlink
- All images should have text label
- All videos and audio should have closed caption or transcript
Things to keep in mind:
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content.
- Provide captions and other alternatives for multimedia.
- Create content that can be presented in different ways,
including by assistive technologies, without losing meaning.
- Make it easier for users to see and hear content.
- Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
- Give users enough time to read and use content.
- Do not use content that causes seizures.
- Help users navigate and find content.