DISTRICT MISSION STATEMENT AND VISION
To provide a supportive and engaging learning environment that empowers students to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
Increase student achievement by challenging students to reach their highest potential, provide staff with the knowledge, professional development, resources and freedom to actualize the vision, and measure and monitor student progress by analyzing the academic distance traveled by each child, remaining consistent with the NJ Quality Single Accountability Continuum.
Education is a shared responsibility of students, parents, school and community; and the school will commit to the accountability, communication needed, and commitment to meet the ever evolving needs of students.
Bedminster Township School District believes:
· our students have talent and gifts and are diverse learners,
· our students are naturally motivated to learn and we strive to unlock their potential,
· our administration and teachers are committed to excellence,
· our facility reflects the values of our community,
· our parents/guardians are invaluable in supporting the growth of their children,
· our board sets the direction to provide programs for children in the community, while maintaining fiscal responsibility.The Bedminster Township School District mission statement is published in school policy #2110.All school policies are located under Board of Education on the Administration tab of this website.