Kindergarten Supply List
RECOMMENDED KINDERGARTEN SUPPLIES
- 1 Take- home folder (any color or design)
- 4 Poly 2-Pocket Folders (green, blue, red, yellow)
- 3 ring binder zipper pencil pouch
- Extra Clothes
- 1 Composition Notebook (Wide ruled)
- 1 Smock
Non Labeled Supplies:
- 4 Packages of Baby Wipes
- 1 pack of Lysol wipes
- Elmer's Glue Sticks (4-large 0.77 oz)
- 2 Tissue Boxes
- Ziploc Bags (girls-sandwich/quart - - - boys snack/gallon)
- 1-2 reams of white printer paper
This is our initial Kindergarten supply list. Please don't feel obligated to bring everything on the first day of school. In addition, your individual teacher may have more items necessary for her classroom.
We will be updating this list as necessary. Extra materials are always appreciated and can be put to good use. Please keep in mind folders go through a lot of wear and tear throughout the year. It would be helpful to keep a few extras on hand in case they get lost or torn.
Please do not label supplies unless noted above; we share everything in Kindergarten.
It is highly recommended that each child bring an extra set of clothes to be kept in the classroom. Please LABEL with your child's first and last name. (Ziploc bag preferred).
Extra materials are always appreciated and can be put to good use. Thank you for your support and I look forward to meeting you at Back to School Night! :)
Mrs. Davies .