RECOMMENDED KINDERGARTEN SUPPLIES
- Zipper Pencil Pouch ***
- Extra Clothes in a Ziplock bag
- Polly Plastic 2- Pocket Folders 1 of each color (Green, Red, Yellow)
- 1 Composition Notebook
- Family Photo to display in the classroom
Non Labeled Supplies
- Elmer's Glue Sticks (4 - small 0.24 oz / 4 - large 0.77 oz)
- 4 packs of Baby Wipes
- Ziploc Bags (Boys- Gallon /Girls- Quart)
- 1 ream of white printer paper
***Please label your child's Pencil pouch, folders and notebook only; we try to share everything in Kindergarten.
It is highly recommended that each child bring an extra set of clothes to be kept in the classroom. Please LABEL with your child's first and last name. ( Ziploc bag preferred).
This is our initial Kindergarten supply list. In addition, your individual teacher may have more items necessary for her classroom. I will be updating this list as necessary. Extra materials are always appreciated and can be put to good use.
Please keep in mind folders go through a lot of wear and tear throughout the year. It would be helpful to keep a few extras on hand in case they get lost or torn.