Welcome to second grade!
Most of these items are available at your local Dollar Store! If you need help sourcing any of these materials, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help you find them OR to lend them to you from our classroom supply.
2020 - 2021 Back to School Supplies
- Pencils (extras never hurt to have on hand)
- Pencil sharpener (hand held or electronic)
- 2 Notebooks (wide ruled suggested)
- Dice (2)
- Magnetic letters
- A small whiteboard (approximately 8 x 11)
- Dry erase markers (2 or more)
- A clean sock OR a dry erase marker
Optional, but helpful:
- Markers and/or colored pencils
- A pencil case and a bin/box to house all school related materials (easy clean up!)
- A dedicated work space (desk, kitchen table, etc.)
- Headphones (with microphone)
- A computer mouse
When we return to the classroom setting...
- Masks (1 to wear, an extra 1-2 for back ups)
- 1 hand soap
- Cleaning wipes
Please note, as the year progresses, additional items may be requested!
Wishlist for our classroom:
- Gift cards: Amazon, Teachers Pay Teachers, or Lakeshore Learning are always helpful for getting materials for our curriculum.
- Hand Soap
- White copy paper