Welcome to Bedminster Township School District
HOME OF THE BEDMINSTER BULLDOGS!
Click on the link HERE to register your child electronically.
To complete the registration process (after electronic registration):
1) Collect additional documentation as follows:
(1) Current lease, mortgage, deed or real estate tax bill
(1) Current utility bill
(1) Proof of birth for student (passport or birth certificate)
Print and complete the Release of Records (all grades other than Kindergarten)
Print and complete the Health History Form
Print the U.S. Based Physical Form:
2) Email the registrar, Karna Johnsen, at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Documentation will be copied for the file while you wait.
If you cannot complete the registration electronically, please print SINGLE SIDED and complete the appropriate packet and bring with you to the open house.
Registrations are accepted without required documentation. However, if the required documentation is not submitted within 30 days of the start date of your child, Bedminster Township School District can move to withdraw your child from school. If you submit a registration without the required paperwork, please note that you will receive an application defect letter stating the missing documentation and the deadline for submittal.
- Proof of birth - birth certificate or passport are acceptable proof of birth
- Proof of residency - (1) Current utility bill AND (1) Current lease, mortgage, deed or real estate tax bill
- If you are residing with another resident of Bedminster without a lease, a confirmation of residence affidavit must be completed by the Bedminster resident on your behalf. The document is here
- If you are provided housing as part of employment, your employer must complete an affidavit and provide proof of residency as listed above. The document is here
- For two household families residing in different school districts:
- Court document reflecting the parent of primary residence (this is not custody - this is clearly established in addition to custody in a court document) OR
- In lieu of a court document clearly stating the parent of primary residence, a State of New Jersey affidavit must be completed and notarized to determine which district should be the resident district
- The health office will contact you directly for any deficiencies in the health-related requirements