2023-2024 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION SIGN UPS ARE NOW OPEN!
2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration Flyer (English) - Click HERE
2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration Flyer (Espanol) - Click HERE
Kindergarten Frequently Asked Questions - Click HERE
2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration Packet (English) - Click HERE
2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration Packet (Espanol) - Click HERE
2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration Appointment Sign Up - Click HERE
For the 2022-2023 School Year:
Click on the appropriate link below, print SINGLE SIDED ONLY and complete one packet for each child you are registering.
- Email Karna Johnsen, School Secretary, at email@example.com to make an appointment to complete registration. Bring original additional documentation with you and it will be copied while you wait.
- A start date will be communicated via email and you will receive access to the Genesis Parent Portal to complete additional forms and access bus information.
The registration packet for Kindergarten through Grade 4 is below:
Registrations are accepted without required documentation. However, if the required documentation is not submitted within 30 days of the start date of your child, Bedminster Township School District can move to withdraw your child from school. If you submit a registration without the required paperwork, please note that you will receive an application defect letter stating the missing documentation and the deadline for submittal.
- Proof of birth - birth certificate or passport are acceptable proof of birth
- Proof of residency - (1) Current utility bill AND (1) Current lease, mortgage, deed or real estate tax bill
- If you are residing with another resident of Bedminster without a lease, a confirmation of residence affidavit must be completed by the Bedminster resident on your behalf. The document is here
- If you are provided housing as part of employment, your employer must complete an affidavit and provide proof of residency as listed above. The document is here
- For two household families residing in different school districts:
- Court document reflecting the parent of primary residence (this is not custody - this is clearly established in addition to custody in a court document) OR
- In lieu of a court document clearly stating the parent of primary residence, a State of New Jersey affidavit must be completed and notarized to determine which district should be the resident district
- The health office will contact you directly for any deficiencies in the health related requirements